Our sales philosophy is solution based. With over 40 years of experience in the micrographics and imaging industry, our staff will work with you to find the right solution for your imaging needs. Whether it's microfilm or document scanning, we will find the solution that best fits your needs.
- Canon Digital Reader/Printers
- Rotary Filmers
- Aperture Card Scanners
- High Speed and low-end Document Scanners
- Large Format Scanners that will scan your engineering drawings up to 50 inches wide
- Software Solutions designed to meet your needs
- High end Microfilm/Microfiche Scanners
As we all know, purchase decisions are seldom based on price alone. What separates one product from another is often times the level of support you receive. At MDS, service, and support after the sale is not just a statement but a philosophy of how we do business. Our service staff understands that when your equipment is down, it's costing you money. That's why we offer the guaranteed 4-hour response and loaner machines for our Missouri customers. In addition, we have an extensive parts inventory to assure that we can fix the problem right the first time. In general, we will do whatever it takes to make sure your equipment is up and running at all times.
- Factory Trained and Certified Technicians
- Maintenance Agreements with regular PM's performed to keep your equipment in peak operating performance
- A guaranteed 4-hour response anywhere in Southern Missouri
- Systems Engineers available to smoothly integrate our equipment into your network
- An extensive parts inventory
- Loaner machines for our maintenance customers
- Installation and training